Wednesday, March 23, 2011

HONEYMOON

I wanted to share some pictures from our week in St. Lucia after the wedding. If you want to hear all about it, then please read my Trip Advisor review. Otherwise, I think the pictures can explain it all! [click on all pics to enlarge]

our complimentary champagne, local Rum, fruity drink, and banana chips

1st sunset
breakfast at bayside
brandon read a lot so I got bored and took a lot of "feet" shots

margaritas!
breakfast at bayside
entering the tunnel to the spa


gros piton -- the larger of the two



dinner at ladera resort up the road - amazing view of both pitons - this is the petit piton

by the infinity pool at our villa
drink please!
lounging at the pool



dinner in the great room

before the couples massage
after dinner drinks at the cane bar
zip line tour

and met some fabulous new friends

I have more pictures of the beautiful resort itself that I will post as well. It definitely lived up to all the expectations from the website images!

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing! And let me just say... your honeymoon wardrobe was smashing! That little pink bikini skirt... I die. Lit-rally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. katie beth--
    such a fun honeymoon! you guys look like you had a great time and i am so happy for you both! you are the cutest newlyweds ;)

    by the way- the wedding was FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete