Monday, June 13, 2011

DRAFTING/PAINTING EASEL

I have had a few people ask me about my painting easel (I really need to update my photos of the den - it sure has changed since this photo!), so when I spotted this one at a local antique shop I wanted to share! I purchased mine at Scott's in Atlanta and since then have seen several other more expensive options at Anthropologie, Restoration Hardware, Etsy, etc. 
Check out this one at Anthropologie right now:
yes, that is right, $1,200 ... believe it


This one I found is at Consigning Interiors in Pelham, Alabama for less that $300. She isn't as battered and abused as mine (or the one above), but still has the vintage charm to add interest to any room! 
once again, please excuse the nasty iphoto resolution. The top working panel swivels back and forth to the angle of your choice for easy viewing.

An easel is perfect for any nook needing some creative juices! Here are two fabulous painting/drafting areas ...

If you are interested, or know someone who is ... feel free to spread the word! I think it is a great vintage find!

No comments:

Post a Comment