Thursday, October 20, 2011

MELROSE'S FALL DECOR

Pulled together from leftover wedding decor, recent wedding presents,  and the garden shop in Homewood - here is Melrose's updated fall decor! Mom had this beautiful wreath made for me with cotton bolls and dried seed pods from the wedding along with several other fall items. I think all the colors look great against the red door.



I found these cute metal spiders at last year's Country Living Fair - which by the way, the 2012 fair is this upcoming weekend in Stone Mountain, GA if you want to attend. I won't be there, but I have my Mom on the hunt for some fun items!




And for the inside ... just a simple tablescape of extra burlap, pine cones, and popcorn berries to get the job done. And of course - pumpkins galore!



The table looks similar to my styling last year but my new Pottery Barn "Emma" china makes it all look so much more refined and classic. I found these gold hammered napkin rings at At Home in Homewood and they are a new favorite on the dining table.
I love seeing all holiday decor so if you have a blog with photos, please share the address below! Before we know it we will be decorating for Christmas! (my favorite time of the year - I am all ready begging my co-worker to listen to Christmas music!)

2 comments: