Wednesday, October 19, 2011

PUMPKINS GALORE

I love finding new and creative ways to decorate for the holidays - especially decor items that involve gold! Pumpkins are an obvious favorite for ringing in the cooler weather and the warm tones of orange, yellow, and red, so when I saw these takes on the classic pumpkin I had to share. 

 Check out this awesome gold splatter painted pumpkin ... such an easy DIY craft!
I don't have the time or patience to illustrate these detailed ones, but I could handle the puffy paint dotted one! What do you think?
 Mums are another "must have" for fall so combining the classic pumpkin + frilly flower is perfect, and makes for a great alternative vase.

Instead of a vase, hollow out the pumpkin to serve bottled drinks. LOVE this idea!
 More spray painted gold and copper pumpkins! [please notice the chevron pumpkin too!]
all sources on my holiday pinterest board

I am really loving all the uses of the white pumpkins this year! Check back in tomorrow for Melrose's fall decor of pumpkin galore! It isn't as fancy as these images, but never-the-less it gets us in the mood for fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment