Tuesday, December 20, 2011

ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD!

I know that saying isn't perfectly true, but in my mind it is! This time of year everyone is representing in their sparkles and sequins and ready to ring in 2012 in style. Here are some of my current favorite items that are glittery and gold!
zara glitter heels - wouldn't these be perfect for New Years?

 jayson home gold swallow ornament - Our tree is full of birds and I love collecting new ones - especially sparkly ones!
scalloped glitter garland - I would love this hanging from our mantle!
 mod cloth gold-oriented flats - I really wish I wouldn't have waited too late to order these!
And, my favorite - tory burch gold one shoulder top (on sale for $199)

Although glitter is my fav during Christmas ...
I heart this poster :)

No comments:

Post a Comment