Friday, December 9, 2011

MASTER BR: sneak peek!

Melrose's master bedroom is slowly, but surely, coming together and it is so exciting! While I wait on a few last pieces the final reveal, I wanted to give you a little sneak peek to keep you on your toes (haha)! Lately I have been swamped with wedding designs, Christmas card designs, Christmas parties, holiday decorating, etc. but receiving these new pieces have kept me motivated and happy. Oh how I love Christmas! Check out these detail shots!



And, to make things even more exciting, we had our first real fire in Melrose! No smore's makin' or popcorn poppin' was involved, but toes were warmed and wine was enjoyed! Now I am obsessed with having the natural warmth - although, it makes Melrose smell like a campfire!

What do you think so far? I hope everyone has a great weekend and it's filled with Christmas spirit! More pictures to come!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your master! I already know I'm going to love it!! Your fire is beautiful! Hope you guys have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh your MB sneak peek looks gorgeous. love the bedding and the colors you chose.

    can't wait for the big reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much girls! I hope ya'll had a fabulous holiday! I'm getting close to the big reveal so stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete