Tuesday, January 31, 2012

MIRROR, MIRROR ...

leaning perfectly against the wall! 
Where, oh where can I find one of these gorgeous, french, antique, ornate, gold gilded, beautiful mirrors!?! Well, honestly I can probably find one, but the price would be the issue! So, I re-phrase my question - who, oh who would like to give me one of these for free? Or for a highly discounted price!?


I have been drooling over all these fabulous mirrors floating around pinterest. Do you sometimes think that pinterest teases you by making products you are lusting over pop up more and more on your feed!? I do! And, I know exactly where I would put one of these pups - in our master bedroom. We have an empty corner that could use a big filler object and a leaning mirror seems perfect. But, maybe one day! In the meantime, feel free to lust over these beautiful images too.
 I like how this one is caddy cornered in the room making the biggest statement possible!
 bone inlay gigantic mirror - wow! talk about fancy.



Any suggestions on where to find a reasonably priced leaning mirror!? Please share! I would owe you one!
all sources via my pinterest

6 comments:

  1. I've seen huge mirrors at Southeastern Salvage! Have you been there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been out there once and they had some great options! Have you seen some ornate, big ones before? I just saw small gold ones and some tall "modern" ones. I want to check again soon though!

      Delete
  2. Love this post, and I am still waiting to see your master bedroom reveal! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyssa! Believe me, me too! BUT darn if I am not waiting on the biggest piece of all to arrive - the bed! Thanks for following and I promise the reveal isn't too far away!

      Delete
  3. HI! I Just came across your blog and I really love it! I have a suggestion about your leaning mirror. I bought an old mirrored closet door at a salvage place and had my hubby frame it for me. It had a gold frame around it and a handle, but we remove the handle and simply made a frame from 4" wide pine boards bought at Home Depot. I found some trim and he made a scrolled header and added some trim, then painted it all country white and destressed it. I don't have a pic at this time but I will post it asap!

    ReplyDelete