Friday, June 15, 2012

BABY COLE

See, this is how late I am on photographing my design work -- I just posted pics of the baby shower invitation and the baby was actually born last Friday, June 8th!! But none the less, I am super excited to share with you my first nephew, Coleman (Cole) Allen Shirley! He was born at about 10 in the morning weighing 7 lbs 5 oz and measuring 21.5 inches. He is such a doll and I just couldn't get enough time with him over the weekend. I am beyond excited for my brother and his wife and he is such a blessing to us all. Congrats Allen and Taten! Here are some pictures I snapped of him!

When I first arrived at the hospital, Cole had just been born and Taten was in recovery. I immediately got to see his precious face through the nursery window and it just made my day!
They put this sweet little crocheted hat on him that was donated for the new babies.
My first time holding him!
My brother, Allen, holding Cole.
I can't get enough of him in this adorable hat with ears! 
My Mom and Dad
Three generations of Shirley's - My Dad, My Brother, and Baby Cole.
My little bundle of joy!
Cole loves his Uncle B all ready!
 You can tell Allen was exhausted after being up all night!
 My two favorite boys ... wink, wink!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on becoming an Aunt! It is SO much fun! The invitations and onesies were adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! I agree, it is SO much fun ... beyond exciting!

      Delete