Thursday, November 29, 2012

THANKSGIVING

Our Thanksgiving was great -- we enjoyed a day of beautiful weather, delicious food, and good company. I hope yours was just as nice. I thoroughly enjoyed my break and it has taken me a while to get back into the swing of things! Here are some snapshots of our fun filled day at Melrose.

cheese and meat sampler
horseshoes in the backyard - Brandon got a ringer to win us the game!
the buffet ready to start the dinner line
The set up! This picture makes my mouth water.

I ordered this magnolia leaf garland to use as the table centerpiece (per pinterest of course) and accompanied it with some dried okra pieces from a friend. I've dressed it up with some sprigs of holly berries and candles to extend it's life into the Christmas season as well!
the main attraction!

2 comments: