Tuesday, February 12, 2013

MY VERSION of biker chic

Now that hunting season is officially over, two of my friends and myself took advantage of daddy babysitters and hopped in the car for a girls night out trip to Atlanta.  Our first stop was Scott's Antique Market (I know, 2 months in a row but it's worth the trip!) where I found the perfect off white cow hide rug for Baby Owens' nursery! I can't wait to see how it looks in the room. The rest of the weekend was spent eating delicious food, gabbing about life, and enjoying a night of peaceful sleep. I'm trying to soak it all up while I can before Baby Owens makes his arrival!

You may remember my biker chic post before Christmas of me lusting after a leather jacket and my collage of some great options. Well, ya'll may have seen my instagram, but I finally snagged myself one this past weekend! It is faux, of course, but I really like it and wore it the same night I purchased it. It's from H&M and I opted for the light pink option (it looks more like a soft cream in person) because of the gold hardware. I love the cut and quality and you can't beat the price! So, if you're in the market for a reasonably priced, stylish leather jacket, try this one!
Here's my 23 week preggers self sportin my new jacket before dinner out in Atlanta - it's currently a little snug, but hopefully it won't be for forever! What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. SOOO cute! LOVE the color you chose. My favorite ever- soft pink and gold.

    ReplyDelete